3 replies to this topic

#1 ImUrOBGYN

ImUrOBGYN

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Pontiac
  • Vibe GT

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

Was going to start a Moving to Texas thread and realized I don't think I ever introduced myself.  So, here goes a 2 for 1 thread:

Hello everyone. I currently live in Columbus, OH and own a 2003 Vibe GT. Bought it for a great price as a spirited and utilitarian daily. We also own a 2010 Toyota RAV4 V6 4x4 and an 89 Toyota Supra Turbo, and a 2015 Ford Escape SE 2L Ecoboost AWD that was purchased by my gf's work for her.  (We both prefer the RAV. It's also faster. smile.png)

So far, other than the normal tune up stuff, I've installed a front strut bar, Tokico blues, Progressive rear anti-sway, shifter bushings and currently have some springs waiting to go on once I've settled into my new place. (I'll be in Texas by March.)

Here are a couple quick pics I took of it when I first got it and was still living in Delaware, OH.  It was cloudy and a bit rainy.  They're also a bit pink for some reason. haha  There not the greatest pics but you know what they look like already.  wink.png

Clicky:

th_IMAG0177_zpsafa7e5cb.jpg

th_IMAG0178_zps5f0c4dd1.jpg

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.  The rest I just squandered. - George Best

th_IMAG0177_zpsafa7e5cb.jpg th_IMG_0198.jpg

Too many good docs are gettin' outta business.  Too many OBGYN's aren't able to practice their... their love with women all across this country. - George W. Bush

#2 ExactlyAtMidnight

ExactlyAtMidnight

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix Xr 2zz swap

Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:21 PM

Good luck with move!

#3 SlammedNiss

SlammedNiss

Guru

• Local Moderator
  • 2,319 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Custom Cars
  • Toyota
  • Matrix Xrs Automatic

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:08 PM

Should be a fun place to live. Although being married in a college town you have to deal with all the "kids". Good luck with the move!

People's misconceptions on adjustable suspensions usually come from a lack of knowledge.

Lowest Matrix on 19's - SOLD

Fluid - Need I Say More?
1 - Hydroholics 1-5 Kit
4 - Parker Accumulators
3 - Kinetik Deep Cycle Batteries

#4 ImUrOBGYN

ImUrOBGYN

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Pontiac
  • Vibe GT

Posted 19 February 2016 - 02:18 PM

I don't mind standing out in the yard in socks and slippers and shaking my fist at a couple kids and their loud music.  :)

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.  The rest I just squandered. - George Best

th_IMAG0177_zpsafa7e5cb.jpg th_IMG_0198.jpg

Too many good docs are gettin' outta business.  Too many OBGYN's aren't able to practice their... their love with women all across this country. - George W. Bush