Slightly_Stoopid

I'M ZENLIKE B*TCH!!!

• Members
  • 5,769 posts
  • Interests:To many to list
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:31 PM

I have a set of USED JIC Magic coilvers for the 1st Generation Matrix. I bought them off of another member with the intention of autocrossing my car but never did. If you're into auto X these paired with a set of hotchkis sway bars are an awesome combo. They have 15,000 miles on them and are setup for TRACK USE. It's easy enough to set them back to street use, and as I recall the directions are in there with them. Selling them because they're sitting on a shelf taking up space and I'm not going to lower my car anymore.

$1250 plus shipping or you can pick them up from zip code 18017.

I'm never on this forum anymore so if you want them you'll have to contact me via email. My email is K1rodeoboater at yahoo.com.

More info on them at the link below, or read the text below it

http://www.raceinspi...-2002-2005.aspx

The FLT-A2 Series coilover kit is JIC Magic flagship coilover system. All JIC Magic FLT-A2 coilover kits are designed on US-spec vehicles for US streets. Included in most FLT-A2 coilover kits are pillow ball upper mounts with adjustable camber plates. For flexibility, the dampers have 15-way compression and rebound adjustability. The spring rates are of the linear-rate type with independent ride height adjustable lower brackets. This allows adjustment without compromising damper compression or rebound travel. Based off of racing technology, the JIC Magic FLT-A2 coilover kit is a street performance suspension, customizable for full time track use. NOTE: some applications may come with a rubber bushing upper mount. A Pillow Ball upper mount may be substituted for additional cost and with no warranty.

Features:

- Adjustable Dampening: Available for all applications with 15 ways adjustability. With this feature, you are able to tune your suspension dampening up to your spec.

- Cool Bend Linear Spring: Linear rate spring manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with cool bend process.

- Monotube Nitrogen Gas Damper: High pressure nitrogen gas filled monotube design with special stable viscosity index oil that will not be affected by wide temperature changes. Some applications come with inverted damper system which will give an extra durability to the suspension performance.

- Duralumin 6061 Seats: Made out of durable and light weight alloy, manufactured using machining process.

- Adjustable Height Lower Bracket: More durable than factory brackets with adjustable ride height ranging from 0.5" to 2.5" drop without sacrificing the suspension travel.

- 40mm / 45mm Piston: Within the dampers are either a 40mm or 45mm piston along with bump and rebound shims the degine the valving characteristics.

- Upper Pillow Ball Mount: Included for some vehicles for the front and some for rear application. Adjustable camber plate also included for most vehicle front applications with Macpherson Strut suspension systems. Some applications may come with a rubber bushing uppermount.

* Some applications may come with a Rubber Bushing upper mount instead of an Upper Pillow Ball Mount.

Reference: JIC Magic FLT-A2 High Performance Coilover System, JIC Magic FLT - A2 Coilover System, JIC Magic FLT-A2 damper kit, JICMagic coilover kit, JIC coilover, JIC damper, FLT-A2

Product Notes: Progressive Rear Spring, No Uppermount Included.

Application: JIC Magic FLT-A2 Series Coilover Damper Kit Toyota Matrix 2002-2005

Front Rear Spring Rate (kg) 7 5 Height Adjustment (inches) min to max .05 to 2.50 .05 to 2.50 Coilover Type High Performance

Edited by Slightly_Stoopid, 14 September 2012 - 03:32 PM.

Installed
Injen CAI---Magnaflow Cat-Back---TRD STB---Red Interior Neons---Red LED Cupholders---Pioneer Premire DEH-860MP---12" PCw1200 Blaupunkt Sub---Pheonix Gold Xenon 400.1 Amp---CarPC---X3 Black JDM Tails---Phantom Grey JDM Headlights---Painted Engine Pieces---Red Painted Calipers---35% Tint On Side 6, 25% Tint On Rear Window---Debadged "TOYOTA" Emblem---6000K HID lows---Nokya Stage II Arctic White Bulbs Highs and Fogs

To Be Installed
Hotchkis Sway Bars---Coilovers

Projects
FG Eyelids---FG SVE Or SVE Esque Front Lip Kit---Black Suede Headliner---Black Suede Wrapped Visors---Black Dyed Pillars---Silicone Motor Mounts

#2 n3hihz

n3hihz

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix Base

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

The baller setup. Wish I had the baller $ to buy it. GLWS
Posted Image
Winner of the Worst Fuel Economy (August 23 - September 2)

#3 w3ird0n3

w3ird0n3

• Members
  • 639 posts
  • Toyota Matrix "Trixter"
  • XRS

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

The baller setup. Wish I had the baller $ to buy it. GLWS

you got the right... same herre
Posted Image

#4 Slightly_Stoopid

Slightly_Stoopid

I'M ZENLIKE B*TCH!!!

• Members
  • 5,769 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Forgot to add....

Someone told me that these MAY fit the 2nd generation Matrix. I haven't done any digging to find out...mostly because I don't have a 2nd Gen Matrix nor would I buy one if my car were to crap out. I'd be more likely to get a crew cab 1/2ton truck or a 4 door wrangler at this point since it fits my lifestyle better.
Installed
Injen CAI---Magnaflow Cat-Back---TRD STB---Red Interior Neons---Red LED Cupholders---Pioneer Premire DEH-860MP---12" PCw1200 Blaupunkt Sub---Pheonix Gold Xenon 400.1 Amp---CarPC---X3 Black JDM Tails---Phantom Grey JDM Headlights---Painted Engine Pieces---Red Painted Calipers---35% Tint On Side 6, 25% Tint On Rear Window---Debadged "TOYOTA" Emblem---6000K HID lows---Nokya Stage II Arctic White Bulbs Highs and Fogs

To Be Installed

Projects
FG Eyelids---FG SVE Or SVE Esque Front Lip Kit---Black Suede Headliner---Black Suede Wrapped Visors---Black Dyed Pillars---Silicone Motor Mounts

#5 boredpnoy

boredpnoy

God Like

• Members
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

glws!

MO_Banner.jpg
Also on fB ZZ Garage LV...ZZ GARAGE LINK

#6 n3hihz

n3hihz

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix Base

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

Forgot to add....

Someone told me that these MAY fit the 2nd generation Matrix. I haven't done any digging to find out...mostly because I don't have a 2nd Gen Matrix nor would I buy one if my car were to crap out. I'd be more likely to get a crew cab 1/2ton truck or a 4 door wrangler at this point since it fits my lifestyle better.

1st gen suspension is a fit for 2nd gens. Think only some setups you need to drill the back hole a bit bigger
Posted Image
Winner of the Worst Fuel Economy (August 23 - September 2)

#7 thebam

thebam

Guru

• Members
  • 1,768 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

Baller

If nobody takes it off ur hands in 2 weeks u can send it to me for free

Edited by thebam, 15 September 2012 - 09:30 AM.

You got a point there. Low & slow is better than stock & slow.

#8 keithvibe

keithvibe

Guru

• Members
  • 4,723 posts
  • Pontiac
  • TURBO AWD Vibe

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Barter some guns and ammo and he might consider it, but it would have to be a sweet deal.
Being my bud is not exactly in close contact with the item you can contact me if you need help on how to pick up the item.
Posted Image

#9 Slightly_Stoopid

Slightly_Stoopid

I'M ZENLIKE B*TCH!!!

• Members
  • 5,769 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

Thanks Keith.

...and yes trades for guns will be considered depending on what you have and it's condition.

...as would anything that are the tools of my trade (i.e. high end optics like ACOGs, MSA Sordins, Crye Precision Airframes, PVS-14's and PVS-17's)...but I'm not holding out much breath for that.
Installed

To Be Installed

Projects

#10 Slightly_Stoopid

Slightly_Stoopid

I'M ZENLIKE B*TCH!!!

• Members
  • 5,769 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

Bump
Installed

To Be Installed

Projects

#11 thebam

thebam

Guru

• Members
  • 1,768 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:55 PM

Glws. But I doubt anyone here will pick these up soon

#12 Slightly_Stoopid

Slightly_Stoopid

I'M ZENLIKE B*TCH!!!

• Members
  • 5,769 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

cross posted to...

corolla9.com
genvibe.com
toyotanation.com
Installed

To Be Installed

Projects

#13 Whosjorgey

Whosjorgey

Guru

• Members
  • 2,042 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XR

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

your thread was closed on C9, please read the rules.

12867437233_5422dda4b7.jpg

#14 keithvibe

keithvibe

Guru

• Members
  • 4,723 posts
  • Pontiac
  • TURBO AWD Vibe

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:10 AM

Noob. Lol

Posted Image

#15 Slightly_Stoopid

Slightly_Stoopid

I'M ZENLIKE B*TCH!!!

• Members
  • 5,769 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

bump
Installed

To Be Installed

Projects

#16 thebam

thebam

Guru

• Members
  • 1,768 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

My offser still stands.

Glws

Edited by thebam, 01 October 2012 - 01:25 PM.

#17 kpace

kpace

Zenlike

• Members
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

i bid 1$

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 w3ird0n3

w3ird0n3

• Members
  • 639 posts
  • Toyota Matrix "Trixter"
  • XRS

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

lol
Posted Image

#19 Supercollasus

Supercollasus

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

These fit the 9thgen Corolla as well?

#20 Slightly_Stoopid

Slightly_Stoopid

I'M ZENLIKE B*TCH!!!

• Members
  • 5,769 posts
  • Toyota
  • Matrix XRS

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

They should
Installed

To Be Installed

Projects

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: autocross, coilover, lowering