ScanGaugeII - Trip Computer, Digital Gauges, Scan Tool
$159.99 with free shipping to 48 states
The integrated Trip Computer provides realtime feedback while simultaneously tracking three sets of trip data. The Digital Gauges give you realtime data for your vehicle and the built-in Scan Tool allows you to read trouble codes and diagnose potentially expensive problems before they get out of hand.
The ScanGaugeII is an extremely compact automotive computer designed to read and display information about your vehicle in real time.
Simply connect the ScanGaugeII to your vehicle through it's OBDII port using the included cable, turn the ignition key and the ScanGaugeII automatically connects to your cars internal computer - it's that simple. All this in a small and simple to install unit that can be easily moved from vehicle to vehicle.
- Compact size
- Fits almost anywhere!
- Works On 1996 & Newer Vehicles
- Including: Gas, Diesel, Propane and Hybrid Vehicles
- Detachable Cable - Allows for easy portability from vehicle to vehicle.
- Menu Driven Operations- No need to memorize complex sequences
- Works On All OBDII Protocols - Including CAN, required on all vehicles starting in 2008.
- Large High Contrast LCD - User changeable backlight color
Here's the specific functions that the ScanGauge II provides:
Automatically tracks four sets of trip data - Each with 11 individually stored parameters.
* Maximum Speed
* Average Speed
* Maximum Coolant Temperature
* Maximum RPM
* Driving Time
* Driving Distance
* Fuel Used
* Trip Fuel Economy
* Distance to Empty
* Time to Empty
* Fuel to Empty
Display 4 gauges at a time from the 12 built-in digital gauges. the information is presented in Real-time!
* Fuel Economy
* Fuel Rate
* Battery Voltage
* Coolant Temperature
* Intake Air Temperature
* Engine Speed (RPM)
* Vehicle speed (MPH)
* Manifold Pressure (not available on some vehicles)
* Engine Load
* Throttle Position
* Ignition Timing
* Open/Closed Loop
The ScanGaugeII allows you to troubleshoot your own car, read error codes, and the conditions present when the error occurred. You can also turn off the “Check Engine” light and avoid those costly trips to the mechanic.
* Reads Trouble Codes
* Reads conditions that set the Trouble Code
* Clears Trouble Codes
* Turns off the "Check Engine" light
* Tells you when vehicle is "Ready" to pass OBDII testing
* Make and store up to 10 rewritable special codes to send to the vehicle computer
You can view the listing on our website here:
This works on the Matrix, as well as other cars you may have!
$159.99 including shipping to the 48 states.
Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in placing an order. Orders are done through Paypal, either through our site, or we can send an invoice to your e-mail where you can pay with debit/credit card or Paypal account.